Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
VFQUINCY032012 CH01.JPG
MR. PAT LIVED HERE: Quincy Banker Mark W. "Mr. Pat" Munroe built this house in 1893 for his wife Adelaide and their 10 children. The home remained in the family until 1972 when it  was donated to the City of Quincy and then leased by The Quincy Garden Club..SOURCE: On The Trail In Historic Quincy.COLIN HACKLEY PHOTO